Probate cases can be simple when there are no disputes (informal) or highly charged when family members disagree (formal). We try to avoid disputes with good estate planning.
- Filing Probate Cases with or without a Will
- Accepting or contesting creditor claims
- Challenging Probate actions
- Removal of Personal Representative (formerly the Executor or Executrix)
- Will Contest
- Inventory of Assets
- Wrongful Death Claim
- Simple Will
- Complex Will
- Will with Testamentary Trust
- Revocable Trust
- Irrevocable Trust
- Establish Trustees for Children
- Avoiding Probate
Mike Hoeferkamp worked through a land title dispute for us, and we would strongly recommend him as an attorney.